Plant «Morshanskhimmash» manufactures a wide range of equipment for:
- chemical, petroleum, petrochemical, oil and gas industries,
- nuclear power objects,
- aircraft and space industry.
The plant has technicians and engineers that can realize the customer needs. Our products are characterized by high quality of processing, both in welding and in cutting of metal. Welding is a key technology of our enterprise. You can see samples of welded seams in the photo gallery section.
The company has the following welding technologies:
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding) - A2T Multitra welding tractors, A6 Multitrack welding machine and Sab 300c 4x4 welding center;
- MIG/ MAG (Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas) - semi-automatic Origo Mig 5002cw welding machine with Feed 3004 feeding mechanism and Lorch S5 Pulse welding machine;
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding) of girth seams with a diameter of up to 1200mm - Sab 300c 4x4 welding center with keying device;
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) - Origo Tig 4300iw manual argon-arc welding set;
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding of aluminum and its alloys - Origo Tig 4300iw manual argon-arc welding set;
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding of aluminum and its alloys thick-walled aluminum and its alloys with thickness over 20mm - Origo Tig 4300iw manual argon-arc welding set, Udar-500 welding set;
- MIG/ MAG (Metal Inert Gas / Metal Active Gas) welding of aluminum and its alloys - Lorch S5 Pulse semiautomatic welding machine;
- Orbital Argon-Arc Welding - orbital welding set with TTS 116 head, OWC Plus control unit and Lorch T250 DC Basic power source;
- Resistance welding - Blueweld Digital plus 9000 spot resistance welding machine.
Large workshops, numerous lifting equipment and modern working machines allow to provide rational production: processing of carbon, low alloy, austenitic and other steel grades as well as aluminium and its alloys.
We manufacture equipment of various types:
- capacitive equipment,
- heat exchange equipment,
- vessels for transportation of chemicals,
- column equipment,
- air receivers,
- equipment with agitators,
- nonstandard equipment and other types of equipment.
Equipment is manufactured with an inner diameter of 4500 mm when assembled (and more when disassembled), operating pressure up to 20 MPa, capacity up to 5000 m³, wall thickness up to 65 mm and total weight up to 60 tons (assembled).